Team Quixote is going to the AKC National Agility Championship!
We’d love to have you cheer us on!
- Print and cut out the PDF of Quixote. Ideally, print Quixote on cardstock, but a cardboard backing works too.
- Tape Quixote to the end of a spoon. Why a spoon? Spoons are the symbol of chronic illness! I am really proud of how we’ve adapted to compete with my chronic illnesses.
- Take a picture with Quixote on a Spoon! Even better–make a video message of encouragement with Quixote on a Spoon!
- Email, message, or tag me in the picture or video of Quixote on a Spoon before March 26. I will be resharing on social media!
- Watch the AKC National Agility Championship with Quixote on a Spoon on March 26-28 online at AKC.tv! ESPN will broadcast the finals on March 31.
Team Quixote’s schedule
Central Time Zone! All times are approximate! The times will likely be earlier.
Friday, March 26: Warm up run in Ring 2 at 9:25 AM. Premiere Standard in Ring 1 at 10:42 AM.
Saturday, March 27: Jumpers with Weaves in Ring 6 at 8:55 AM. Standard in Ring 5 at 11:44 AM.
Sunday, March 28: Hybrid in Ring 2 at 8:49 AM.